Article - Visitor information
It's great that you are participating in the first major biathlon event in the Biathlon Arena Lenzerheide. Lenzerheide is ready for a biathlon spectacle and is looking forward to seven exciting days of competition. Find all the useful information about your visit here.
- Enjoy a few days in our beautiful holiday region and book your room here now.
The Biathlon Arena Lenzerheide is located in Lantsch/Lenz. The post bus stop "Lantsch/Lenz Biathlon Arena" is located directly at the entrance to the stadium.
Public transport or shuttle service
We recommend that you arrive by public transport (timetable: www.sbb.ch/en/timetable.null.html) or the free shuttle service.
The shuttle bus runs every 10 to 15 minutes on the route between "Lenzerheide/Lai Post" and "Lantsch/Lenz Biathlon Arena" at the following times,
- Friday, 31. January and Saturday, 1. February 2020: 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. and 3p.m. to 5p.m.
- Sunday, 2. February 2020: 8.30 am to 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
A limited number of parking spaces are available for visitors in Lantsch/Lenz. The event arena is 2 minutes’ walk at most.
Cheering on the athletes along the route makes you work up an appetite, so let us spoil you with our range of catering in the stadium.
In our Biathlon village you can buy your day ticket directly on site. There you will also find casual merchandise articles to buy.
Sonntag, 26. Januar 2020: 10.00 – 14.00 Uhr
Montag, 27. Januar 2020: 10.00 – 14.00 Uhr
Dienstag, 28. Januar 2020: 10.00 – 14.00 Uhr
Mittwoch, 29. Januar 2020: 10.00 – 14.00 Uhr
Donnerstag, 30. Januar 2020: closed
Freitag, 31. Januar 2020: 10.00 – 14.00 Uhr
Samstag, 1. Februar 2020: 10.00 – 16.30 Uhr
Sonntag, 2. Februar 2020: 10.00 – 18.00 Uhr
Part of the Voa Principala - section UBS to Kurhaus (junction to the town hall) on:
- Saturday 25 January 2020 from 6.45 p.m. to 8 p.m.(opening ceremony)
During the closure of the Voa Principala, the Postbus stop Lenzerheide Post will not be served.
The bus stop will be temporarily moved to the village entrance (near hotel Danis).
The following Postbus routes must use the bypass and stop at the temporary stop Post.
- Course 18291 Chur - Lenzerheide with arrival Lenzerheide Post at 19:09 (without further travel)
- Course 18293 Chur - Vazerol with arrival Lenzerheide post office at 19:34 and continue towards to Vazerol at 19:34
- Course 18284 Bivio - Chur with arrival in Lenzerheide Post at 19:18 and departure at 19:23
- * If the course 18289 or the course 8282 is late and arrives in Lenzerheide after 19:00, it must also be diverted.
Closure of parking spaces at the Kurhaus, Lenzerheide
- Saturday, 25. Januar 2020 from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. (opening ceremony)
- Wednesday, 29. Januar 2020 from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. (Medal ceremony of previous competitions)
- Saturday, 01. Februar 2020 from 6 p.m. to 22 p.m. (Medal ceremony of previous competitions)
Cross-country skiing trails Biathlon Arena Lenzerheide
The competition tracks only affect the tracks around the arena. The start of the cross-country ski run in the direction of Lenzerheide is at St. Cassian. The night track is accessible daily from 5.30 p.m. to 9 p.m. (track entrance also here at St. Cassian).
Shooting range Biathlon Arena Lenzerheide
13. – 23.1.2020, reduced operation
25.1. – 2.2.2020, completely blocked
The Restaurant Bualino is closed from 25 January - 2 February 2020, during which time visitors can eat at the food stands in the Biathlon village.
CHF 5.00 discount on a day ticket on 27, 28, 29 or 31 January 2020
- Vouchers can be obtained from the Information Office in Churwalden.
- Present the voucher at the box office Biathlon Arena Lenzerheide and benefit.
The following rules apply on the premises and must be observed:
- All spectators, athletes, coaches and helpers must be in possession of a valid entry pass.
- No replacement will be issued for lost or stolen wristbands.
- It is forbidden to bring pyrotechnic objects, weapons and similar items.
- Please park your car in the designated parking spaces and have the security staff show you the way.
- Please follow the instructions of the security staff.
- Entering the race track, escape routes and restricted areas is prohibited.
- Please dispose of waste in the containers provided.
- The organisers of the IBU Youth & Junior World Championships Biathlon do not accept any liability for personal injury or damage to property.
Thank you very much for your understanding.
OK Verein Arena Nordic Events