Article - Visitor information
It's great that you are participating in the first major biathlon event in the Biathlon Arena Lenzerheide. Lenzerheide is ready for a biathlon spectacle and is looking forward to seven exciting days of competition. Find all the useful information about your visit here.
- Enjoy a few days in our beautiful holiday region and book your room here now.
The Biathlon Arena Lenzerheide is located in Lantsch/Lenz. The post bus stop "Lantsch/Lenz Biathlon Arena" is located directly at the entrance to the stadium.
Public transport or shuttle service
We recommend that you arrive by public transport (timetable: www.sbb.ch/en/timetable.null.html) or the free shuttle service.
The shuttle bus runs every 10 to 15 minutes on the route between "Lenzerheide/Lai Post" and "Lantsch/Lenz Biathlon Arena" at the following times,
- Friday, 31. January and Saturday, 1. February 2020: 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. and 3p.m. to 5p.m.
- Sunday, 2. February 2020: 8.30 am to 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
A limited number of parking spaces are available for visitors in Lantsch/Lenz. The event arena is 2 minutes’ walk at most.
Cheering on the athletes along the route makes you work up an appetite, so let us spoil you with our range of catering in the stadium.
The following rules apply on the premises and must be observed:
- All spectators, athletes, coaches and helpers must be in possession of a valid entry pass.
- No replacement will be issued for lost or stolen wristbands.
- It is forbidden to bring pyrotechnic objects, weapons and similar items.
- Please park your car in the designated parking spaces and have the security staff show you the way.
- Please follow the instructions of the security staff.
- Entering the race track, escape routes and restricted areas is prohibited.
- Please dispose of waste in the containers provided.
- The organisers of the IBU Youth & Junior World Championships Biathlon do not accept any liability for personal injury or damage to property.
Thank you very much for your understanding.
OK Verein Arena Nordic Events